Story: They Found the Secret to Real Love in a Double Bed

see https://www.catholicmatch.com/institute/2018/02/they-found-the-secret-to-real-love-in-a-double-bed/

“As the years passed, the aging process did what it naturally does; it slowed them up, wrinkled their skin, muted their hearing and dulled their thinking. But, it never diminished their ability to hold each other and find comfort in each other’s embrace atop their modest double bed.”

2 Likes

I prefer the queen sized bed myself. More room for when a small one is sick or scared and wants to sleep with Mom and Dad.

I’m always a little mystified by these types of articles. It’s like the authors are amazed that people who love each other a lot somehow manage to continue loving each other when they get old and don’t have sex any more.

4 Likes

Agree. Married people who love and cherish each other in sickness, health, wealth, poverty, youth and old age should be the norm, not something so staggeringly unique we must make it NEWS.

The exception should be those who abandon their spouse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.