Strange Messed up Profile Picture

Hello

For a couple of hours, my profile picture has been messed up. I have tried logging out and back in but to no avail.

Here is what it looks like (top right hand corner of screen):

This is what is should be:

Any suggestions for what to do?

May the Lord be with you,

catholic03.

IC XC NIKA.

FWIW, I see your pic of Pope Benedict. The incognito symbol is your browser setting—you’re using it in that mode.

1 Like

It looks fine to me right now in your avatar.

Sometimes servers have a hard time pulling a graphic from an image host for a few hours so it goes blank or blooey during that time. Usually it comes back within a day.

1 Like

My messed up profile image is just below the incognito - maybe if I come back in normal mode rather than incognito it will work.

Oh I see it now! But I’ve seen you in the Lounge today, etc, and it’s always looked right.

1 Like

It seems to be fine now that I’ve left incognito. I only use incognito as I’d rather not have my school account track what I do on CAF.

As the screenshot shows, it has gone back to normal.

Thanks for your help.

To be honest, I don’t recognize most profile pictures.
The images are too small.

2 Likes

Do school not mind you watching Coronation Street? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They’d be fine with me watching Coronation Street!

I was just watching a video clip from an episode that screened a few months ago.

Can’t beat an episode of Coronation Street.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.