Straying from God? D;

Please attend to the more important threads first.
I really hate resquesting prayers for myself. But maybe the fact that its gotten to the point where I need to ask is gods own way of humbling me.
I have no clue.

I’m battling depression.
And like most teens- I’m having problems with mastrubation.
I hope to find a freind or relationship that can help me learn more. To help me controll myself, and to help motivate me. Seems like at this point everyones the same (I’m sure you know how it goes? We were all teens once yus? :'U I’ve run into astrology and tarot and now it feels like everything is classifiable/udnerstandable. Its kinda driving me nuts. ) And I’m on the verge of some sort of mass outbreak (due to a large amount of pent up anger). I’ve lost track of prayer. I barely pray anymore. -I feel like I’m straying from God.
I also have- I guess its a preoblem with my skin. I have marks all over my body. They’re similar to stretch marks but they’re seriously EVERYWHERE. (I’m not even overweight? So wha?) I’m forced to wear jackets in the summer time because they’re all up my arms, ect ect.
Everything seems to be going wrong (lol@teen angst).
I hope God has a purpose for it.
And I hope he can help guide me to a healthier situation.
Thank you.
Amen.

This thread IS important - you are important.

Please, see someone about your feelings - if you are suffering from depression, you can be helped with medication and counseling. Also, if you think there is an issue with your health, do see a doctor.

I will be praying for you. Please keep praying yourself. God bless you.

:amen:

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

You are in my prayers and Masses.
Please take care of yourself…Trishie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.