Stress from Job

I am still trying to find another job. I am in advertising sales and all of the staff is incredibly stressed out by our sales managers. They like to say often that “**** rolls downhill” in regards to the pressure that put on us and that if certain NFL games aren’t sold out of ad spots that “our *** will be grass”. I have to get out of here.

I had an interview a few weeks ago, but learned they hired someone with more experience. I just want out of sales so I can be a better wife and mom. I want a job where I can make a difference. Please pray for my anxiety and for my job search. Thank you.

Praying for you to find a better job!!

Father, please help this poor soul to find a less stressful job. A place where she feels she can make a difference in the world. A job with good financial support…In Jesus name I pray…AMEN

Praying for a better job for you.

Praying for your intentions.

Oh, dear, I feel your stress through your post.

I will pray for you!

Praying that you’ll find suitable employment. :gopray:

I know all about the “stuff that runs downhill”. I will pray for you when I pray my morning rosary

Kathy

Father, I know the stress felt by juditherese, please guide her in her employment search to a position that she feels for comfortable in, is less stressfilled, and brings her enjoyment each day in her work. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Praying for you to find a better job. There is nothing worse than having a job you hate. Hope you find one you LOVE!

:blessyou:

Prayers for you!

Praying for you and that your team leaders learn to lead better than they can swear

I understand your stress. I have been there. I am praying for you. God Bless.

Kept in prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gif JMJ

Continued prayers for your job situation.

Heavenly Father you created us all to live and be well according to your holy love for us. Extend your arms and cover with your spirit this soul who seeks the good of her family and the house of God in her desire for better work. May it please you to grant her what she seeks and bless and sustain her as she awaits your will. In Jesus’ name - AMEN

Prayers for a job that brings you peace and happiness. :gopray:

Praying for you…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.