Stress of School, Need Prayers

Hi everyone, I currently have an exam coming up in 3 days I have not studied for. Please pray for me, that I stay focused and am able to understand the material I need to know for the exam. Please pray for the professor making the exam that he will be understanding towards his students. I pray for all those who are in a similar situation as me that they too receive God’s Blessing. Recently this week, my other professor for a different class somewhat described me as a “slow worker” which really hurt my feelings because this was the only I worked slowly because I had to step out to get some more supplies for other students which put me a couple minutes behind. Now my professor thinks I’m a slow worker and lazy student, whereas I am not. I am asking for prayers over him that he will not judge just based on this week and that he be open minded and know that I am a hardworking outstanding student, and please pray that I continue to be a great student. Thank You all, I am praying for all of you, God Bless!:slight_smile:

I will :slight_smile:

You are in my prayers:gopray:

Do your best, live your Christian/Catholic values, and let the chips fall where they may.

Always Trust, Love and Thank God.

God Bless:gopray:

God simply doesn’t work these miracles. Even in the sacrament of penance, God asks us to own up to our failings, and make right our injuries to others. You should instead be praying for the serenity to accept whatever grade is the logical outcome of not studying.

I have also learned through experience that some professors are unmitigated jerks. Simply do the best you can in his class and do not worry about his opinion of you. Find professors that you connect with, and take classes with them in the next few semesters. These professors will be the ones that will write good letters of recommendation for you!

(In the end, these letters that will help you get a job are far more important than your grades in any given class).

Praying that you will retain the information that you are studying in these final three days before the exam.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Praying.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.