Stressed out to tears

Hi, I’m Anna. Please pray for me. I am so stressed out I can’t eat, I feel sick, my head hurts, I’m crying. I’m in a situation where I’m overwhelmed and I’m going through a hard time right now. At work there is tremondous time pressure too. So at work and after work this is going to be a dark period of my life. Any prayers would be appreciated. God, please help me, I really need your help. Have mercy on me, rescue me.

praying for you

:signofcross: Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.:signofcross:

Prayer When Your Are Depressed
By: Dr. Walter L. Weston

God, life seems so bleak and useless right now. I don’t have any energy. I have no ambition to do much of anything. I am really feeling down. I feel “down on” myself and “down on” everyone around me. Even as I pray, I don’t sense your presence. I am going through the motions, knowing that you are still with me.

I know that I am sacred and precious but they are just words right now. I know that my life has been worthwhile, full of many wonderful people and experiences, much happiness and joy. I feel little of this right now. God, all I can do is affirm the goodness of life and try to hold on until the darkness is replaced by your light and love.

Help me to spot the lies that my depressed emotions are telling me. Life is good. I am good. You are good. Grant me hope. My loved ones love me. Life will be beautiful again. Soon, I will see the beauty around me again. Soon, I will again know vitality and purpose, happiness and love. Until then, give me the strength and hope to survive this day.

Help me to smile and laugh, even if just for a moment. Be my strength and salvation. I ask you to restore me and make me whole. Fill me with the Word and the Spirit that I might be recreated anew. I praise and thank you. Amen.

As I hold you in my prayers, may the Lord hold you gently in the palm of his hand.

Praying for Anna

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you.

Keeping you in my prayers. Help is on the way, hold on, Dear Jesus please keep the devil and all of his anxiety’s and evil works clear from this person today. Please give them the Peace and Love only you can give. Amen.

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna to help you get through this dark period and find much happiness!

:signofcross:

Heavenly Father please grant Anna relieve from her anxiety, in Jesus name, Amen.

Praying for you.

Place your trust in God. He knows all the hairs on your head. Pray as I will that you will be comforted and your problem resolved soon.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Anna, may the Lord grant you healing. May the Lord grant you trust in Him in all things.
May the Lord guide you to be thankful every day for the gifts He has given you.

Place your cares before God in prayer, “Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” (1 Peter 5: 7 )

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4: 6-7)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.