Stroke and brain tumor

My friend, Anita, was rushed to the hospital last Friday, from work, where she had a stroke, apparently caused by a brain tumor. The tumor has been removed, and she is awake, but not fully aware. Please pray for a speedy recover, and comfort for her husband.

Please know that your friend, her family, you and the medical professionals are all in my prayers this evening!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

+JMJTJ+

***Anita will be in my prayers for her complete healing, ***
and for the strength of her loved ones in this trial.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I will be praying for Anita and her husband. God bless you for being a good friend.

Father please help Anita and her husband to adapt to, and recover from, this distressing development in their lives. Please kindly help Anita to regain her health and abilities now that the tumor has been removed Please give them comfort and strength. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Thank You, Father

God bless you, Michael

Prayers spromised

Thank you all for the prayers. Please keep them coming. They are working. Anita is showing signs of improvement, though recovery is expected to take a long time.

Praying for your friend.

God bless,
Ut

Praying for Anita and her husband. May she make a full recovery.

Still praying for your intentions (all of them - known and unknown). God bless!

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Prayers for Anita and her family.

Loving God, please help Anita and her family through this difficult time. Please heal Anita so that she may return to the way that she was before and so she that may serve You as You would have her do. Please strengthen her family so that they can deal with all that is going on, as well as support Anita during this ordeal. Please shower your peace and love on Anita, her family and friends, and the medical staff helping them all. We thank you for your gracious healing of Anita so far. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN.

Praying for her recovery and health.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.