Struggling in the teen world of sin

I pray that you, Lord can please guide me to not sin and for my friends not to sin

Amen.

Jesus, for the sake of Your sorrowful Passion, grant to all children chastity and purity, temperance and a respect for life, sex, and marriage. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Brushy, welcome to CAF! :wave:

God bless you for your prayer request.

I ask God to protect you and your friends from danger and sin.

Please help teens, our God, because there is much temptation in this world

I ask God to encourage teens to live the principles of love and consideration of others taught by Jesus. I ask God to help them focus their attention and seek to live positive good and to engage in practical acts of kindness however small every day.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death AMEN

Lord i praise you that this young one recognizes the sin around our teens, Please protect them Lord and give them strength to live for purity and Love, with respect for Life, Love, parents, the Church, Help them to live in Charity that often means confronting friends going away from you. Give this teen the strength to stand up morally and give a hand up as an example to the friends near by. We Praise your Blessed Name, of father Son and Holy Spirit!

Well in not knowing where you are coming from I would say from a fellow young person:) ‘‘Hang in there’’. Life in this world is hard and the fight for what is right even with ourselves can be even harder.
I would encourage you to look into some of these sites that have helped me in various ways. There are a lot of articles on these different sites that deal with many issues we as young people deal with and even if they don’t apply to you your friends might enjoy them. :wink:

Don’t be afraid to look into how you should live or what the church teaches about the questions you maybe having. I am older now and am so happy I was able to find so much help from others when I looked for it. :thumbsup:

www.catholicexchange.com Check out article called ‘‘Lessons from the well’’

www.reallove.net

www.youthapostles.com

www.phatmass.com

www.courtshipnow.com

members.optusnet.com.au/larrylarry/Clean_Love/ This is a great little book you can print

off the internet.

www.theresonforourhope.org

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for the intercession of Sts Maria Goretti and Philomena for Brushy3’s sake…Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.