Struggling to find answers

Im struggling to find answers to find meaning in my life now that its taken a different course. I feel lost and alone with seemingly no direction and no end in sight to my pain and depression. Please pray with me and for me that Gods plan for me will be revealed and that I can get some hope, joy and direction back into my life.

Lord please grant our broth, first of all, healing, from the amputation of him from his wife. As physical wounds need healing, so does this terrible wound of heart and mind and life. We learn to walk again slowly, equally the heart takes time to heal, before we have strength and clarity about how our futures will work.
Please heal our brother and lead him into his new, changed life.

Amen.

Put your trust in the Lord, brother, and He will pull you out of the pit. And remember, God disciplines those who are His own (Hebrews 12).

Holding you in my prayers.

I have always found this prayer from St. Catherine Laboure helpful when I need direction

Whenever I go to the chapel, I put myself in the presence of our good Lord, and I say to him “Lord, I am here. Tell me what you would have me do.”

If he gives me some task, I am content and I thank him.

If he gives me nothing, I still thank him since I do not deserve to receive anything more than that.

And then, I tell God everything that is in my heart. I tell him about my pains and my joys,
and then I listen.

If you listen, God will also speak to you, for with the good Lord, you have to both speak and listen.

God always speaks to you when you approach him plainly and simply.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with THee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for you and remembering you in my Novena to St. Dymphna the patron saint of those with mental illness for your depression. I know how you are feeling now. So know that you are not alone.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please flood this person with Your Divine Consolation. Uplift them, if You so will it, Lord, and provide them meaning and purpose in their lives. Help them to see that You are the source of all goodness, and that You have the power to make their minds clear and their emotions stabilized. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart. Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help. Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of your love! Amen.

Dear Lord,please give hope and advice to this man and show him the way he has to fallow,according to Your holy laws and teachings.Let him have joy in this life and the next.Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

For healing and a new beginning for our brother.
Lord, please surround him with Your light and love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.