Struggling very hard to end a long-term relationship

I’ve been struggling to end a long-term of 12 years that is due to end. I want to get married, but the man I believe this man I’m with in not for me. He is drinking heavy, almost everyday, and may be under demonic influence while he drinks, resulting in a stressful situation for me when he drinks.

There is lots more to the story, but really all that matters is that God ends this relationship permanently once and for all, so I can finally move on and get married to a God fearing man who is the perfect match and life partner for me.

Please pray for me.

The simplest of prayers…dear Lord, help this servant to 'Just Do It!"

Praying you can find the strength you so desperately need…

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Praying for your intentions.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen :latin_cross:

He didnt propose after 12 years ?

You can end it yourself. The sooner you end it, the sooner you will find someone compatible.

Think about compatibility. Dont just date anyone to see if it goes anywhere. For example- It may not be a good idea to be attracted to heavy drinkers.

Praying for you intentions.

Jesus who cares so much for little ones, please inspire GorgeousBlonde to leave a relationship that would not be in the best interests of any child that would result from a marriage with a heavily-drinking father.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.