Struggling With Despair

Please pray for me as I am struggling in so many areas of my life. Everything seems to be snow-balling and I am struggling to get through each day. I am facing medical challenges, which led to extreme financial difficulty. My boyfriend and I also just broke up and while it is for the best, my heart is struggling to catch up with my head. I am also facing a lot of stress in other areas of my life.

I feel like 32 going on 90. In short, please pray for my vision and that God will provide the resources, grace, and strength for me to handle everything else. I feel so alone but am so grateful for my CAF family. I know God is carrying me through this difficult time but my faith still feels very tested.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Praying for you.Ps.136

:gopray2:

Praying for you.
2Cor 4:8

Praying for you. Take comfort that no matter how dark it seems, we are never alone.

Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? … And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love.
–Romans 8:35, 38,

I struggled with despair too, feeling completely alone and helpless but I think that’s what brought me closer to God. I still have moments when I feel extremely sad but I am always aware of God being there. I’ll pray that you’ll find strength in your daily struggle and draw closer to God as well.

Praying for you Maria…

I’ll pray for you . I’ll remember you in my prayers. God tests us I know, but doesn’t leave us alone. Hope things will go better.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Hi Maria , I’m sorry to read that you’re struggling so much and I’ll join heartly to all praying for you .
Lord come into Maria’s help , grant her Your Mercy and take away all problems she’s dealing with , restore her health and broken friendship . Most of all provide for Maria all resources for her daily needs , grant her inner peace and strenghten her faith .
In Jesus healing Holy Name , through merciful intercession of Saint Jude , Amen

Praying for you.

Thank you for all of your prayers. It really helps so much and I really appreciate it. When it rains, it pours, but especially with all of your prayers, things will get better.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

You can do all through He who give you strength. Turn to God in all the days in your life. The Giver who never seizes to give, The provider who constantly provides. God Loves you more than any Human being ever Could, Don’t give up, you are still loved.

I pray for you in the deepest way.

Our Father who aret in Heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy wil be done on Earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our tresspasses as we foregive those who tresspass agianst us and lead us not into temptation but dleiver us from evil.

St. Lucy, virgin and martyr,
intercede for us to God.

You were a faithful disciple of Jesus and a loving servant of those in need,
Present my prayer of praise and supplication to God.

God of goodness and mercy, I praise and thank you for the many blessings I have received through your generous love. As I honor your servant, St. Lucy, for the light of faith you granted her, I ask that you increase and safeguard this same light within me. Grant that I may spend my life doing good and avoiding all that is not in accord with your will for me.

Trusting in your goodness and with confidence in your power to heal, I humbly ask, through the intercession of St. Lucy, for this grace: for good eye health and vision for Maria1212. May all nations come to know the power of your love and the unfailing gift of your mercy so that we may, one day, glorify you with all the saints in heaven. Amen

Our Father – Hail Mary – Glory Be

St. Lucy, virgin and martyr, hear my prayers and answer my petition.

Its times of testing and suffering like this which help us to bear great fruit and merit great reward both in Heaven and on Earth. God surely has great things planned for your future, and I’ll be praying hard that you’ll be able to endure all of this!

Lord, give to Your handmaid the virtue of hope. Amen.

Maria, meditate on Luke 1:38.

Then say a Rosary in thanksgiving when God answers your prayers.

Dear Maria,

I am so sorry to hear of your current plight! Please don’t despair. I am sure you’re tired of hearing all the platitudes from different people, and I hope you don’t consider this one of them.

You have such a beautiful name. Maria. I named my first-born Maria, too, because I have never heard a name more beautiful than that. That also means you have a very powerful patron in the Blessed Mother. She will intercede for you, I promise. All you need to do is ask. It may or may not be the answer you are looking for, but it will be the BEST answer. One more “platitude” if you can bear with me. I offer it only because I rely on it so much myself, and it has really helped me a lot. Whenever we feel so alone - that is when Jesus is the closest to us. “And this, too, shall pass.”:angel1: :console: :hug1:

Maria, a big hug…and you are in my prayers and Masses now.

Bless you, Trishie

Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support. I cannot tell you how much it means to be. It is very comforting and gives me much needed hope. It is especially difficult with the holidays coming up. I know it could be way worse, and I pray that things don`t get anymore difficult. I know I need to trust in God, and not have “needless anxiety” but I am going through so many difficult challenges at once. Sigh…

Thank you again for all of your prayers. I need them so much. I am so grateful to all of you.

Sincerely,

Maria

Put your problems in the hands of God. He knows what is better for us , we can’t control everithing in our life , He can. Just keep your Heart open to Him. I’ ll keep praying for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.