Struggling with Sin

Please pray for me, I am struggling with sin. I’ve been praying about it, with God, Mary and the saints. It helps, and I end up stopping for a while, yet I end up sinning again soon. So I ask, please pray for me!

Lord let us remember the teaching of the Cjurch that to sin, we must knowingly and **willingly consent **to something that we know to be sin.

Lord please help this sincere person to trust in Your grace and mercy. Help this person to live in Your peace.

Eternal Father, You know Silvereel’s heart, having created it to love You. Grant that Silvereel turns to You for strength in all times of weakness and temptation, and give the gift of discernment in all matters spiritual. By Your command, may the evil one and all of his servants be cast far from Silvereel and may holiness and peace reign in the life of this believing soul. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Amen.

Praying for you and your intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

O Lady of Mental Peace, Mother of Tranquility and Mother of Hope, look upon me in this my time of weakness and unrest. Teach my searching heart to know that God’s love for me is unchanging and unchangeable; and, that true human love can only begin and grow by touching His love. Let your gentle peace, which this world cannot give, be always with me, and help me to bring this same peace into the lives of others. Our Lady of Mental Peace, pray for me!

Praying for Silvereel to have continued strength to overcome the struggle with sin…Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.