Levy Thamba Pongi, 19, consumed a little more than one cookie after his friend legally purchased four of the pot edibles at a shop in Denver — even though a store clerk told her to cut one cookie into six pieces and eat just one piece at a time, according to the reports obtained Thursday.
Back at their hotel, the group of four friends followed the instructions, but when Pongi felt nothing after about 30 minutes, he ate an entire cookie, police said . . .
An autopsy report from the March 11 incident lists marijuana intoxication as a “significant contributing factor” in the death.