Student experiecing extreme stress

Hi everyone, I am about to start summer school in August and I am getting extremely worried, depressed, and experiencing unbearable stress. The classes I am taking for summer school are the classes I have failed last school year, and I am terribly afraid of failing them again which will get me kicked out of college and cause me take even more years to graduate which will put even added burden to my parents and me. I am asking for prayers that I will not only pass the class but get great grades. I am asking for prayers of focus, as well as understanding from my teachers and counselors so that they will help me achieve great grades. I am also asking for prayers for the rest of the summer that they are still filled with time for fun. I thank you all for your prayers and God Bless!:slight_smile:

Jesus, lover of all souls, how great and good thou art.
Bless Pray3x with the ability to focus and learn the things necessary to pass the classes.
Let Pray 3x put you first in life and throw in some good, healthy fun for the summer.
You came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Let Pray3x realize that all good gifts come from your hands, and that God helps those who help themselves. Amen

Lord we entrust this person to Your great love, and ask that all will be fulfilled according to this person’s true good, and the benefit of others in this person’s life.
Lord grant this person peace in living according to his or her true purpose in life.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Amen

:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

:gopray:

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.