Student needs prayers

Hi guys

New here - but I’ve got a prayer request for y’all.

I’ve been having a very hard time with university studies for reasons too long and boring to go into here - please pray for me that I finish successfully. I’m almost finished, so I don’t want to falter at the last hurdle

Thanks

Welcome to the forums! :wave:
I’ll be praying. :gopray:

Thanks

I’ll pray for the Seahawks for you too :thumbsup:

Hi welcome to CA Forum… May you enjoy and feel at home. this forum is the right resort for your request… it’s so supportive and kind :slight_smile: Anyway… yes I’m including you in my prayers…

http://bestsmileys.com/friendly/3.gif

A little warning from me… (some people wouldn’t be satisfied if I don’t state this… :smiley: )… i.e. this forum is so wonderfully and enormously addictive…!!! Yes you read that right… :slight_smile: God bless…

:: ~Edward~ :: :bible1:
http://bestsmileys.com/friendly/4.gif

Cheers :slight_smile:

From what I’ve seen of this forum so far I think I’ll fit right in between the Monty Python fanatics and the foodies :smiley: :wink:

Maybe I should start selling larks’ tongues, ocelot spleens and badgers’ noses :eek:

[quote=LilyM]Maybe I should start selling larks’ tongues, ocelot spleens and badgers’ noses :eek:
[/quote]

:rotfl:
not that extreme… :stuck_out_tongue:

Why don’t you sell proper food? (-:

Maybe you need to call upon the intercession of St. Jude. Someone gave me a novena to pray to him in post #2 of this thread, helped me to pass a subject at uni that I thought I was going to fail.

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=85531

[quote=Flopfoot]Why don’t you sell proper food? (-:

Maybe you need to call upon the intercession of St. Jude. Someone gave me a novena to pray to him in post #2 of this thread, helped me to pass a subject at uni that I thought I was going to fail.

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=85531
[/quote]

That is such a wonderful novena… thank you… :slight_smile:

Now I’d like to know if there’s a list of novenas on the net…

I’ve seen other prayers to St Jude before, that is a nice one though flopfoot. I was always put off by my teacher at school who used to call him ‘patron of hopeless cases’ - I’m lots of things but I certainly don’t FEEL like a hopeless case! :eek:

Promise I’ll do it though. AND I’ll stop selling rich imperialist tidbits :stuck_out_tongue:

I also just read that St Joseph of Cupertino is also a patron of exams - apparently he was a poor student but really wanted to be a priest. There’s a prayer to him which goes like this :

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only question whose answer you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (name of exam) examination.
In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
O Holy Ghost enlighten me
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

Sounds like my sort of saint :thumbsup:

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.