Study Abroad in Turin, Italy

I’m going to be studying abroad in Turin, Italy next semester and am wondering what great sites there are to see, or what is a “must see”. Has anybody been there?

Not Turin, but if at all possible, get to Rome and Florence!

Oh My aren't you the lucky one. I have not been to Italy (only saw it from the Bavarian Alps) but I am suppose to go in 2011. Please let us know all about the sights, the food, the beauty when you get there.

Oh My aren't you the lucky one. I have not been to Italy (only saw it from the Bavarian Alps) but I am suppose to go in 2011. Please let us know all about the sights, the food, the beauty when you get there.

diocesi.torino.it/pls/diocesitorino/V3_S2EW_CONSULTAZIONE.mostra_pagina?id_pagina=24153&rifi=guest&rifp=guest

Here's a link to the Archdiocese of Turin.

I haven’t been to Turin, but I studied abroad in Salzburg, Austria, and was able to take advantage of the wonderful train system in Europe to go all over the place. I highly suggest you take trips to as many places as you can!!! Have a wonderful time!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.