STUNNING! A Full 59% of Voters Believe Joe Biden Unlikely to Finish a Four-Year Term as President

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it’s likely Biden’s running mate will be president before the end of Biden’s four-year term if he wins this fall, with 39% who say it’s Very Likely.

Poll voters do not see him as healthy.

4 Likes

There is real concern for his ability to do the job. I do not feel that he will not make it though 4 years but others who took the poll do.

He’s taking one for the Dems,party first do t ya know!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He had not been seen publicly in months. He went into lockdown in March and has only done virtual campaigning from his basement studio and very little of it as it is.

He is now schedule to get back out doing live broadcasts so the public will finanlly get a look at his health.

2 Likes

I buy it.

I’m a Dem and I expect in four years the rep candidate will be running against president Kamala.

2 Likes

I am surprised the percentage is not higher than 59%!

Hopefully, he will be coming out in public more to be interviewed now that his VP has been picked unless he will send Kamala out in his place.

2 Likes

He has not done a public appearance since March. Trump has done a number of public appearances.
Biden now will do a public apperance with Kamala Harris in Delaware.so what changed.

Doesn’t matter. That’s why our Constitution has, and Joe has selected a competent person as his choice for Vice President.

No, what we are witnessing is desperation by the Republican Party in coming to grips with their upcoming and overwhelming defeat…what kind of publication would print that line and call themselves part of the news media?

Of course. Biden won’t run for a second term. Ever.

You forget that Trump is nearly incoherent in his public appearances.

Well, I don’t have a crystal ball, so I don’t know that is true.

I do think that Trump has less chance of finishing a second term than Biden has of finishing his first.

I think they are both too old to run for President. But, here we are. VPs very important this election cycle.

1 Like

Made-up stories have become rather pervasive in this forum. I think we need a new forum for gossip, rumors, and other writings from the imagination.

2 Likes

Last Saturday they show him riding a bike, but he could not answer the question asked. He answered it follishly with a :you"

Well Joe Biden got to say a one liner today - 8/12

Last I checked the Dow was good at 28,015 - that is spectacular considering Covid 19.

The U.S. Department of the Treasury

The July Jobs Report beats expectations for another month…

:chart_with_upwards_trend: 1.76 million jobs added to the economy in July
:chart_with_downwards_trend: Unemployment Rate down to 10.2%

Jobs are looking great.

Jobs market is doing better and better - than it was in April and only improving as time goes on.

Can’t believe the Dow is over 28,000 that is definitely good news.

Jobs nuumbers are great compared to the fact we are in the mist of one of worse pandemics given to the USA.

No and considering that there hasn’t been one and Dow is at 28,000 and jobs are coming back, that is all great news.

1 Like

I am sure he is and he is loving it that it is ripping and that jobs report is getting better and better.

There is no falsehood, Biden is running for the highest office and needs to be fully functioning to do the job, not some blip of a bike ride and a one line sentence.

) [quote=“Thbolt, post:28, topic:620769, full:true”]

Right. But you don’t actually present any useful evidence, but just right wing ‘concerns’ that Biden won’t debate, won’t appear at the DNC, won’t stay in office 4 years.
[/quote]

The evidence is that the man has not spoke in six months. He seemed to be doing fine but something has gone wrong. He no longer holds intelligent conversation or it appears that way and everyone seems to cover for him.

A whole video was done on the acceptance by Kamala Harris and Biden gets one line. It is ridiculous. Let him get out there and let him speak.

STUNNING! Biden is a full three years older than Trump! However will the voters deal with such a huge difference? :roll_eyes:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.