Submit your prayer requests or intentions for a Christmas novena

I’d like to invite everyone to submit all of your intentions or prayer requests for a Christmas Novena of Masses at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC.

Simply visit the website of the Catholic Truth apostolate (www.thecatholictruth.info) and submit your intentions from our home page. All submissions can be made anonomously and there is no cost or obligation. Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested.

This is our way of giving a meanigful Christmas gift to all of our brothers and sisters.

God Bless,
Gary

Thank you!

Thank you…Trishie

Just a reminder that it’s still not too late to visit The Catholic Truth website (www.thecatholictruth.info) and submit your petitions for the Christmas Novena of Masses at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. We’ve gotten a lot of requests and I feel blessed to be able you all to help in some way.

God Bless,
Gary

Just wanted to post a quick note to all who submitted intentions for our Christmas Novena of Masses. The intentions have been forwarded to the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception for the Novena.

Rest assured that Our Blessed Mother is aware of all the intentions and she will hand them over to the Lord. I hope that everyone will be comforted knowing that each day during the Octave of Christmas, these intentions are being united with Christ’s offering of Himself to the Father.

If you’d still like to submit your intentions through the website, please do so. Our Lord will certainly be aware of them.

Please accept my wishes for a Blessed Christmas to you and yours!

God Bless,
Gary

God bless you, Gary.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.