Successful neighbours threated by jealous fat cat millionaire

My really wonderful neighbours, who have been blessed with abundance and success, a family who runs their own business, is being threatened by a fat cat plutocrat multimillionaire who wants to sue them into the ground for fun…and it seems, from I gather, that he has a high probability of success in doing such an ugly deed. Please pray for them, they have done so much for me freely (without expecting anything in return) and worked really hard to get this far in life. Please pray that this fat cat won’t sue them or not successfully. Thank you very much in advance for all your prayers!

Mr. Fausto:

I assume you’re in the UK (“Neighbours” & “Plutocrat”). Do you know what section of the Civil Code the Plutocrat is using, or is he relying on the fact that your friends just don’t have the money to hire a Barrister to defend themselves from his incessant lawsuits.

Even UK Law provides for Free Legal Aid for those who can’t afford to pay for Barristers when sued as your friends have been. You might be able to repay your friends for those favors they did you by finding them some of that help…

Another thing you can do is get us the first name of the man who is suing your friends. We need to pray for his conversion and that he would decide not to sue your friends and to leave them alone. This issue will end favorably for your friends if that man repents and if he decides to act as a Christian and not as a pagan.

Please, find out his name and any other information you can find. God is in the business of changing hearts. “Fat Cat Plutocrat” just won’t do - esp. if we’re approaching the “Throne of Grace” - It’s dehumanizing. We need to ask God to talk to that part of the man that can be reborn in Him. He’s a human being, and, if we want his heart to change, we have to treat him like one.

Your Brother in Christ, Michael

Jesus please keep this family safe from injustice and ruin.
Please reward their love and kindness to others with Your protection.
Please give them peace

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Thank you so much for your advice, though I’m sorry for the insults…I don’t know this person…I was just terribly upset at the time when I posted this. No I live in Arizona…I’m just weird like that (linguistically). God bless you all for all your prayers!

Prayers…

Praying for your neighbors.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.