Suffering anger, please pray for me

To any who may read this,

I am being assaulted in my heart with great anger, hatred and vulgarity towards those who have hurt me in past life, and I was not resisting and opening myself to God until now.

Lord Jesus, please help me, deliver me from wrath and give me a spirit of humility, love, and the desire for my enemies to come to love of God and be in heaven.

Thank to any who could say a prayer.

I got banned from CARM because i went on an attacking rampage.

Lord forgive me.

I love you all, please say whatever prayer you can, anything would help.

In Him and Her Love,
Scott
http://www.4marks.com/images/emoticons/ashamed.gif

***Praying for you, Scott. The devil loves to pick at us…and he finds the most subtle of openings…our most vulnerable spots…spots we thought had healed, or didn’t even know were there, he will find, and exploit them. Let’s not give him the chance to do that! I sometimes go through spurts like this also…looking back at something from a looooong time ago, and dredging it up, as it it happened yesterday–and then allowing it to consume me and take away my peace. You’re better than that, and I will pray that you don’t lose heart…keep the faith, and allow Jesus to fight the devil, for you.

God bless–prayers going out to you.***

oh, thank you so much, whatever girl for your kind words of encouragement and love, and for your prayers.

You have helped me to abandon it all to Jesus.

Love,
scott
:slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

thank you, St. Gabriel

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God,
Have mercy on me, a sinner…

:signofcross:

thanks, boy do I need that prayer. :o:(

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from EVERY evil,
Amen

For Thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
forever,
Amen

May God’s peace be with you all the days of your life. mary1173:)

thanks, Mary. Love, scott

Praying for you Scott…good to acknowledge our faults and try to work them out…that’s a very good thing! Peace

thanks, Simon, I agree and appreciate your help.:slight_smile:

Scott, firstly I ask God to help heal whatever hurt in you causes you to become so angry! You’re human, and if something in a person is uncomfortable and unhappy or scarred, he or she can be easily prone to outbursts of anger. God grant you to deal with whatever it is, and help you forgive anyone who has given you cause to need forgiving.

Yes, whoever it was has hurt you, and it’s unhealthy just to bury it as you know. I ask the Lord to help you face that hurt and anger honestly (as you do indeed try to) and then you need to ask Him to forgive them in you, no matter how many times you have to forgive again those who have hurt you. Of course you may need to forgive them again and again, because the consequences of others behaviour in our lives can sometimes remain with us for life…but I ask the Lord to heal what he can, with your help.

I know it’s hurtful to have been banned from CARM, and that you are ashamed by this, but it’s a blessing too because maybe you can move more towards healing, with the Lord’s help. And know that you are a good person, and that we know you are…and we pray with you for the hurt and the disordered outbursts to be healed.

God bless you,
Warmly, Trishie :slight_smile:

Forgiveness

Dear God, You do not merely suggest that we love and forgive each other. You command it. Yet sometimes it is difficult to love, and forgiveness seems almost a betrayal of self or loved ones where offence is terrible. I ask grace to pray for anyone who hurts loved ones or me through misunderstanding, frailty, or malice. I ask grace not to judge anyone for real or imagined injustice or injury.

You know all judgments that I have made in my life since infancy, even those so habitual that I hardly notice. They may contribute to unloving or mistrustful attitude, and thus prevent me from living a life of love, grace and joy.

Every time anyone hurts or angers me, let Your grace remind me to acknowledge my real feelings. The matter may be trivial, but if ignored, my feelings may fester into resentment.

Grant me forgiveness that rejects negative feelings and leads to compassion and reconciliation. Heal my lack of love for myself, for any other, and for You. Let me view my flaws and others’ with humility and patience.

God, I forgive and bless anyone who hurts or neglects my loved ones or me. Restore and bless anyone I have offended or neglected. Give them grace to accept my repentance. Procure reconciliation where I am afraid to risk the other’s bitterness or rejection.

Holy Spirit please go to each person I have ever hurt, flooding him or her with God’s abundant gifts of love and healing. Allow us to experience Your love, and help us to accept Your will, Your timing and Your ways. I trust all relationships and situations into Your love. 2001

Blessing and forgiveness

I forgive you, anyone who ever hurts or judges me. Will you forgive me? Will you forgive my faults that annoy you? Will you forgive what I am or what you judge me to be? Will you forgive my kindly meant mistakes? And my momentary losses of control?

Whether or not you have sinned against me by malice of by mistake, I ask God’s help to forgive you, as Jesus teaches that in order that in order to be forgiven my sins, I must forgive, even if I must wisely avoid you…but our God, I entreat You to bridge this chasm between us.

In spirit, I kneel to ask forgiveness for good intentions gone awry. Perhaps you will not forgive or perhaps you will never inform me if you do forgive, yet I mean only kindness to others and to you. If I lose your friendship, I still love and pray for you and those with you.

Your judgements of me — as the person, you deem me or the wrong you believe of me—remain until God who loves us can speak some kindness and perhaps even some truth in your heart for me. Beloved God, please speak those words in both our wounded hearts.

“I bless you. I bless your thoughts and feelings. I bless your family, I bless your ventures, and I bless your life.” The power of those words is God’s not mine. I only bless you in God’s name, for He loves you profoundly.

I forgive you, where there are things to forgive even if you never acknowledge them and or do not value me even enough to see them. I place you in God’s care and ask His threefold blessing for you. 1999-05

Dear Trishie,

thank you so much for your beautiful words of comfort and consolation. I treasure your love for me as my sister in the Lord.

My solution is to ask God to give me the grace to offer my pain as a sacrifice for their redemption. This places my hurt in a positive context and enables a healthy release.

Love,
scott
:hug3:

Dear Scott,

That sounds like a wonderful idea! That was most likely what God has been hoping would come out of your pain! God bless your good and kind heart!

Your sister Trishie :slight_smile:

Thanks, sweetie, and I pray with all my heart that God bless you, too.

Love,
scott
:hug3::hug3::hug3:

I will keep you in my prayers too. I have no idea what CARM is, but…it sounds like it has become an occasion of sin for you.

I have been angry before and at times unjustly, a good confession is good for the soul. God bless you and keep you.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

(Maybe just hanging around with us more peaceful souls for awhile will help).:smiley:

Suffering servant of God

Dear Jesus, as Suffering Servant [Isaiah 52-53] You accepted all human weakness and struggle in atonement for human sin. You obtained redemption for all who choose Your ways.

With You, I accept the gifts and burdens of my humanity for the sake of others’ salvation. While I endure my faults and life’s difficulties, accepting them as opportunities to grow in love and wisdom*****, I ask that through Your mercy I never actually sin against You or other people.

Suffering Servant of God, united with You, I offer the heartaches, failures and misfortunes of others’ lives and mine. Your life in me is my real self that desires and moves towards goodness and others’ welfare. Where we can only experience grief or depression before traumatic and distressing occurrences, empower us with trust in You.

Fulfil Your promise that “all shall be well” that “all manner of things shall be well.” (Jesus to Julian of Norwich) Please grant me confidence in Your merciful action even when all seems hopeless, so that like You, I will obtain numerous conversions in blessing for my life lived in service of You and others. October 1980

Jesus, even when I feel devastated or despondent, I desire to pray and try to assist others. Help me to accept humbly, without surprise or disappointment that I seem imperfect and unfruitful, and that life seems dark and gloomy.

Let me live Your dream of me regardless. Let me be the treasure You created me to be, for You and for anyone in my life. Please delight Yourself in me and fulfil Your will in my life despite my inadequacies and trials. October 2001

“A Christian should always remember that the value of his good works is not based on their number and excellence but on the love of God which prompts him to do these things.” (Saint John of the Cross)

***** And that’s exactly what you’re doing!

Thanks, Dear Trishie, God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.