Suffering severe anxiety

Please pray for me that I am able to overcome my debilitating hypochondria that I developed after a very traumatic birthing experience and which has progressively developed into general anxiety and panic attacks. This is seriously hindering my ability to be the wife and mother God has called me to be. Many Thanks!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for you.

Jesus please help this mother to find deep trust in You and genuine peace so that her gifts of love and service of her family are profound and happy. Thank You, Jesus

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you. :signofcross:

Lord
please grant healing to mama2lovebugs.Please grant her strength and courage to overcome these anxious thoughts and feelings.May Your Holy Spirit come upon her and guide her when she feels frightened and downward spiralling.Guide her to get help on a practical level from someone who will treat her according to Your will.Lord we place mama2lovebugs in Your hands and ask You place Your healing hand upon her.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Thank you all so much for your prayers. It’s a difficult time right now but it helps so much to know that you kind people are praying for me. God bless.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen

Lord please help mama2lovebugs and help her in her time of need.Please send Your Holy Spirit upon her that she will feel a calm and peace she has not felt before.Please heal her in mind body and spirit.Grant her healing and bless her.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Lord
please hear our prayers for mama2lovebugs and heal her in mind body and spirit.I myself suffer from extreme anxiety and panic attacks as does my youngest son as You know Lord.We know first hand the awful strong hold this has.Please heal mama2lovebugs and may she feel Your Holy Spirit upon her guiding her and giving her inner strength.Bless her and grant her strength and courage and deep faith.Lord be there with her when she needs You pleae.In Jesus name Amen

Lord please heal mama2lovebugs in mind body and spirit.Please heal her anxiety.
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

WIll pray for you …may God give you peace!

Lord
please hear our continued prayers for mama2lovebugs of her anxiety.Please guide her in her life and may she feel Your Holy Spirit in her heart, warming her, making her feel calm and serene.Lord it is terrifying to feel anxiety at times my son and myself both suffer from this also.Please allay her fears and may someone come into her life who will guide her to overcome these feelings.Grant her healing please Lord in mind body and spirit and may she feel secure of Your infinite love for her.In Jesus name Amen

Continued prayers……

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers for mama2lovebugs and heal her of her anxiety.In Jesus name Amen

Continuing to pray for you.

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

My our Father guide you and comfort you in your times of need. Please Father hold her close in your arms. In Christ we Pray Amen. God Bless.

Lord please grant healing to our friend may she feel calm and safe and overcome her anxiety.May she feel surrounded by Your love,Lord in your mercy hear our prayers Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.