Suffering Souls

Sweet Sovereign of Heaven, look down with compassion upon those souls who bear many afflictions and crosses, pains and sufferings, in this world and in the flames of Purgatory.

Console them with your manifold prayers: obtain for them from your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, the great Graces of Patience, Justice, Charity, Hope, Faith, and Trust in the Good God and in the prayers of all His angels and saints, most especially His Blessed Mother.

Protect them within your Royal Mantle: Enwrap these precious children in your wonderful Mantle, as a hen protects her chicks under her wings, O Mother of men, and present them to the Fruit of your womb, that He may be compelled to have Mercy on them all.

Be always present with these souls, for they are your Son in disguise and you would not leave Him for a moment; you even, for love of God and for love of man, shared in His sufferings throughout His life, most especially in the Hour of His Glory, the Hour of Great Mercy, at Calvary. Gently advocate for their salvation and sanctification before the great King of Mercy, reminding Him of the Mysteries of the Incarnation and Redemption, those historic yet transcendant events when the Good God took on the form of a servant, assuming, without destroying Himself, all human beings, especially those in most need of His Mercy, so that Jesus Christ is the marriage of God and man, Mercy and sinner, Love and suffering, Justice and injustice, Holiness and wretchedness, Creator and creature, and, wishing to show how much He loved us and how far He was willing to go to love us, He allowed Himself to be hung upon the Wood of the Tree of Life as the Fruit or Medicine of Immortality, and from His wondrous Side came forth His Bride, the Catholic Church, who is the World Reconciled, and of whom you, Mary, are a Figure and Type as the New Eve of the New Adam, Queen of the King, in light of your Divine Maternity, Perpetual Virginity, Immaculate Conception, and glorious Assumption. May all these souls whom I now recommend to you be inspired by your powerful intercession to praise and glorify the Lord, who in His Mercy and Wisdom gave you as a Mother to them and they to you as sons.

You know well the sufferings of your sons, having bore them yourself throughout your life, most especially at Calvary when you shared in the sufferings of the Servant of the Lord, who in Himself bore all the sufferings of man; I ask you to request your Son to grant some comfort to His brothers and sisters, lest the weight of their crosses crush them underneath; but more than that, I ask you to also please request your Son to do His Will in all men and all nations and to inspire souls to offer themselves and their afflictions to God, that He might use them to save us all, for in His Mercy and Wisdom He brings out of evil a greater good. Compassionate Mother, I offer you myself, and I ask of you to please give me to your Son, that He might do with me as He pleases, for the glory of His Mercy and the sanctification of His Name, and for the sake of all those who suffer in this world and in the flames of Purgatory.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

I bet they can’t wait until Christmas :heaven: that’s when Our Lady told us that large numbers of souls in purgatory are allowed into heaven at last!!

Glory to the Good Lord!

Praying…

Praying for those suffering on earth as well as in purgatory.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.