Suggesting a sticky thread on NFP info?

The information might be somewhere, and I just couldn't find it, but is it possible to officially suggest the creation of a sticky thread?

I have the topic of NFP in mind because there are so many threads on it asking many different things, from methods, to reasons why to use it.

I would love to see a "Read this before starting an NFP thread" sticky (or something to that effect), which would include cited Church teachings and documents, etc on the Church's teachings on the sacrament of marriage, marital sexuality and theology of the body. Perhaps even a list of resources about the different methods out there.

I think this would really help new members find authoritative information as well as make citing the information a bit easier for old members.

I apologize if this is not the right way to suggest this. I have noticed, though, that NFP is often a hot topic on CAF. I see that as an opportunity to improve the dissemination of information on said topic.

Does anyone know?

I think an NFP subforum would be more effective/helpful. I never read forum stickies. Ever.

[quote="Augusta_Sans, post:3, topic:230468"]
I think an NFP subforum would be more effective/helpful. I never read forum stickies. Ever.

[/quote]

That's a good idea too.

There is an NFP group (I’m part of…) but I haven’t visited in a bit…so I’m not sure how active it is.

If you click my profile it should be under where my groups are listed.

ETA: It doesn’t seem to have had much activity…sorry.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.