Suicidal Friend

Please please pray for my friend, she told me that she nearly killed herself yesterday and I’m terrified for her. I talked to her today and she didn’t sound so good but I hope to see her later today.

Please pray.

Dear Jesus please help the kindness of her friends and family, and Your Spirit within her, assure her of her unique preciousness, and give her hope for herself and the future.

Please help her to consider effects of suicide on those who care for her, to realize that it is unkind and unloving to cause them the grief and the usual guilt of family and friends if a loved one suicides. Please help her to begin to value herself and to make unselfish thoughts and decisions regarding others.

Jesus please heal her of her inner wounds and depression and lead her to fulness of life and joy. Thank You, Jesus

Praying for your friend.

Your friend is in my prayers. I will offer up all pain suffered today on her behalf.
Mahalkita.

In Christs Love,
Rob

Your friend is in my prayers. May God watch over and protect her!

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for her!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O Lord, this world is filled with immense challenges and suffering which we must endure. At times in our struggle we lose sight of You and feel alone, the odds stacked against us are so many that we do not see an end. We wake up in the morning afariad that we will live. Lord in reality at moments like these we are closer to you then ever, we are not forsaken as we think. Help us to see that, and feel the Love you have to offer. Jesus as You helped me with this so I beg of You to help this woman for whom we pray. May she turn to you and see her hope. Amen.

O, God, we humbly beseech You,
through Your servant St. Dymphna,
who sealed with her blood the love she bore You,
to grant relief to those who suffer
from suicidal intentions,
especially S_V7’s friend.
St. Dymphna, helper of the mentally afflicted,
pray for us.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Daughter

Still praying very hard!

Thank you all for your prayers and please continue, she’s suffering so much right now and I’m afraid to leave her alone for the weekend. Please pray that God touches her heart and helps with the situation that has caused all this. Please pray that she may know the immense mercy of God, savour His forgiveness and realize that there is hope for her situation.

:gopray:

I am praying for your friend and offering my sufferings for your friend.
Jollyoki

I’m joining in prayers for your friend , that Lord shall protect and keep her away from all suicidal thoughts , that she will never repeat suicide ! Lord our God have mercy and save S_V7 friend , bless and be with her always !
In Jesus healing Holy Name and through intercession of Saint Dympna , Amen

Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be…Amen

Will continue to pray for your friend.

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Still praying very hard for your friend!

Please continue, it’s the weekend and I am scared. My friend wasn’t going to go to school today and told me to take a possesion of her’s from school to her sister, but she decided to come in the end. Please continue to pray:( I know that she was hurt more today.

Will continue to pray for your friend.

I pray Our Lord will surround your friend with His peace and love.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.