Suicidal thoughts...

Marriage is having trouble and feel like giving up. Am having a hard time praying or caring about the effort to keep going.

Know that I will be praying for you and your husband.
:hug1:

Don’t give up

you are loved , and no matter how bad things can get - the do get better!

I will pray for you!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

knotanes… I pray that God grants you peace… May you feel that so many people love you… I lift your concerns up to Mother Mary… May she intercede to God for your needs…

You are special. You are precious. You are loved.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please remember Gods promise to us. He tells us in John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; ****my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

I pray that the peace of God be with you, that you trust in him and not be afraid or troubled. I pray for the sacrament of marriage that you and your spouse maybe strong in fighting for the vows you took. May the promises you made to another shine bright over the next few days. Lord please help this couple to remember the strengths and attributes that attracted them to one another. Comfort this soul in their troubles and guide them through this difficult time. Show them the light at the end of the darkness. Amen.

I wish I could be there with you in person knotanes. It seems you have been through so much and have been very strong through all thrown at you. Seek help from your doctor knotanes and discuss with him how you are feeling.

Praying for you!

If you need to talk, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 24/7, totally confidential, and works from any phone in the USA (or I believe will work through Skype on any computer with internet connection)

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

No judgments, just there to listen to whatever is going on.

(If not in the USA, look up suicide prevention in your country.)

I’m praying and sent a p.m… Please do call the number posted by willofgods. Sometimes a voice seems so much more immediate than an email during hard times. May God bless you and your guardian angel keep you safe from all harm-you who were known by God even before you were in the womb. Amen
The tollfree prevention number in the previous post for the suicide prevention hotline :
1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Talk to someone. Anyone. If you need to just spend some time with someone listening to you feel free to PM me.

I’ll be praying for you.

Is there any way you can see a marriage and family therapist?

If cost is a concern, go to a college campus and let the therapy students take you on as a patient. It is cheap $15-30 per session and it helps students become better therapists and it is completely monitored by therapy professionals.

I went to a session when I was having a lot of stress at work last year. It really helped.

Will be praying for you.

A Catholic shrink, Dr. Raymond Richmond, wrote an interesting article about suicide. I’ve read his work. He’s usually spot on about psych stuff.
guidetopsychology.com/depresn.htm

Suicide is a permanent solution to a situation that can be worked out. Dont give up and keep praying for guidance and strength. Just remember that God is watching over you and will keep you safe in his arms.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Judy

I understand that feeling of hopelessness and despair. But please know that when you reached out to this group of strangers and expressed your difficulty in finding the strength to pray, God was listening. To your prayer.

Dear Lord, one of your children, knotanes, has asked for our prayers. I pray that you let knotanes feel your warmth and love. Please guide knotanes back to prayer and that wonderful sense of peace from prayer. Please strengthen knotane’s marriage.

As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.:signofcross:

I am keeping you in my prayers. Keep talking to God, and talk to a good priest or therapist if you are having suicidal thoughts.

Praying my heart out for your peace of mind and happiness.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.