Suicide prayer request!

Please pray for my best friend Charlie who is having an extremely hard time spiritually and mentally. He almost committed suicide today:crying: and needs sooo many prayers!

God Bless you all!

Praying for Charlie.

Prayers for your friend…

Praying for your friend…

I turn to you, dear virgin and martyr, confident of your power with God and of your willingness to take Charlie’s cause into your hands. I praise and bless the Lord for giving you to us as patron of the nervous and emotionally disturbed. I firmly hope that through your kind intercession He will restore Charlie’s lost serenity and peace of mind. May He speak to his heart and reassure him: "My peace I give you. Let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid."
Pray for Charlie, dear St. Dymphna, that his nervous and emotional turmoil may cease, and that he may again know serenity and personal peace.
Amen.

Praying.

Praying for your friend and his family.

God Bless,

Hilary

Jesus please draw Charlie into Your love and help him know he’s precious and his life will get happier.

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Son

I will remember your friend Charlie as I pray the rosary tonight. I pray that God gives him hope and peace.

Know that I am praying for Charlie too.

Bridet

Merciful Jesus, please touch Charlie’s heart with the excitement and glory of Your truth. Lead Him now and forever into Your arms. Accept his suffering as united to Your cross. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :signofcross:

Praying for Charlie that he may find an inner peace that surpasses all understanding, through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Eric

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for Charlie!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

first of all.
the bible says,jesus died for us,when he die he took the keys of dirth from the devil then the holy spirit touched jesuss grave and he was raised back to life.And if you read Rev.1vs15----21,Jesus says i hold all the keys of death and life.So i want you to realise that the devil cannot get hold of your life or your brothers life because he doesn`t have the keys to do so.
so you just need to believe in Jesus.

prayer. 

Father, in the name of jesus, you are omny present and omny knowing.May you touch that life, that herat with your love.I break int the name of jesus each and every spirit of suicide in the name and precious blood of Jesus christ.I pray for the protection of that life that is in the blood of jesus for you said there`s no other name than the name of jesus on earth and in heaven which we are to be saved.I set loose his blesiings in the name of jesus,the doors of success and miracles in his life.may that life never be the same again in jesus name by the power of the holy spirit that raised jesus from the dead[SIGN]:thumbsup: [/SIGN]
AMEN!
THE WAR AGAINST SUICIDE IS OVER,REJOICE IN THE LORD.[SIGN][/SIGN]

Still praying!

Father,

Through your servant St. Dymphna, Tou have healed many who have suffered with mental and emotional disorders. I pray that You will comfort Charlie with Tour Spirit, and strenthen his faith each and every day. Reaching this dark valley can cause people to lose themselves. Please remind him who he is and Who’s he is.

God Bless!
Ericka

Praying for Charlie that our Lord will help him in this difficult time. I hate to say this but I felt the same way last week and swallowed a handful of pills not wanting to wake up…but I did wake up…and today is my first day back on the Forum after a long absence. It is so hard to get through the dark days when you feel so lost, so alone and abandoned. BUT God will help him as He did me. Charlie has my prayers as you do too. Hang in there. Our God is a loving God. We just have to make the very best of the cards we are dealt and we have to have Faith which is believing without seeing. God’s plan will unfold for Charlie and I just know it will work out. God Bless You and Charlie…
keeping you in my prayers.
Diane

Prayers for your friend Charlie, May he find the strength and courage to be well.

God bless us all

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.