Super Bowl Commercials

the Bud Horse commercials were the only ones I paid attention to. Nothing can heal my broken heart here though being An Arizonian …Steeler Nation go Away:eek:

I also like the Budweiser horse commercials. :thumbsup:

I don’t know about anyone else but it seemed like NBC spent an awful lot of time trying to fill in advertising space. What was with all those movie ads and ads for network shows? I guess they didn’t have as many advertisers willing to advertise during the Super Bowl like they have had in previous years. At least that’s the way it seemed to us. I also thought the commercials were not as good this year as they have been in the past. They have had some excellent ones in the past, anyone remember the frogs? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I loved those frogs and yea they really neglected to put forth any commercials I will remember. There wasn’t any hey did you see that commercial chat between me and friends. I still remember one of my faves…although animal cruelty people(and I love animals here) did not agree with it’s humor…I found the one with the white cat that jumped in the spaghetti pan and wife walks in to find hubby holding the cat and a knife very funny…Ha…

Oh, yeah… the one with the cat, the husband and the knife - hysterical!

I just watched them & I love the Ameriquest ad where the husband is getting dinner ready before his wife gets home.
The cat knocks over a pot of sauce, he picks it up and she walks in just as he’s holding a sauce-dipped cat in one hand and a knife in the other.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Of course, I wouldn’t blame him for making roast cat at that point.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.