Super Bowl Half Time Show

What do you think of the Half Time Show of the Who?

It made me feel…
old!

I love The Who!! I thought it was terrific. A lot of my friends criticized Roger’s singing, but come’on. The guy is well past his ‘rocker’ years, and if ya ask me… he’s still got it! Plus… that stage was awesome!

Loved the whole show, and the game!

The stage effects(lighting) were neat.
The music oscillated between blase and terrible.
The overall experience was boredom.

Who was in the halftime show?

That’s right, and what’s on second, and I don’t know’s on third… :smiley:

The Superbowl halftime show? I sat the superbowl out. I've never been much of a hockey fan. ;) LOL

That’s right, They tell me who was in the halftime show. Who’s on first?

It was alright. The best halftime show in recent years, IMO was the 2008 show with Tom Petty. Bruce Springsteen was pretty good last year and I’m not a huge Prince fan, but did enjoy his show in 2007. However, in 2006, the Rolling Stones just sucked.

I thought they were pretty good... yet old. :o

Sorry, but this is Amerrrrrica.

I believe, no matter how much we like a band from another country-no matter how good…

They should be as Amerrrrrican as Football.

Just me…an Old Patriotic Fool?

God Bless.
God Bless America, Land that I Love!
+Peace Be With You.
Love, Dawn

Loved them. Loved the stage and sang along to the tunes they selected. sure they are aging, but man they looked in great shape and can still rock it out. Roger with all them curls still!:thumbsup:

They were tons better then the aging Stones as half time feature.

We were just amazed that a bunch of old guys we listened to in high school were doing the Super Bowl halftime! (I preferred Bruce Springsteen, myself...)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.