- He benefits personally in some way by being a prophet.
- There are special rules just for him.
- He gets special exemptions from certain rules.
- He has intimidated or killed those who oppose him.
- He exalts himself.
- He demands more of you then he is willing to do.
- He becomes the center of attention.
- He changes his revelations constantly.
- God seems to give him what he wants when he wants it.
- When he is caught in deception he claims persecution.
Look at Muhammed: he gained wealth and booty, he committed violence against others, he had more wives then anyone else including at least one 9 year old, God seemed to cut him slack, he changed his suras when it suited him, he taught people to hate, he killed those who opposed him, he demanded slavish obedience, and he died in a normal way.
Look at Jesus: he lived in poverty, had no wives and was celibate, he never killed anyone, his revelation was consistant with message of love and sacrifice, he demanded more of himself, he suffered for his people rather then vis versa, and he died on the cross for our salvation. AND he rose on the 3rd day! He was far more then a mere prophet. He is God.
Hands down Jesus is FAR superior to Muhammed (cpuh).