Surgery Friday (19th)

I am having a surgery (laparoscopy) on Friday to remove a uterine septum. Please pray for me! Surgery is scheduled for 9:30am (CST). I will be home in the afternoon and hopefully will recover in a weeks time.

Also pray that God blesses us with the gift of a sibling for our son! Hopefully, this surgery will help!

:slight_smile:

Thank you.

What a beautiful family! I will be in prayer for you, for an uneventful, successful surgery and speedy recovery. May this lead to many children for you!

:amen:

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

I am praying for you! Let us know how you’re doing when you can.

Katie, I’ll be keeping you in my prayers, that all will go well; and that you and your husband will be given the gift of a second healthy child. God bless your family! :slight_smile:

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter.

praying
grandma glor

Praying for you and your family…sorry if praying after your surgery. Definitely in my prayers…

Prayers promised

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for you.
May the Holy Spirit guide the doctors who will perform the surgery, and help you feel full of peace and trust.
May Our Lady of Guadalupe keep you cozy resting in her lap during surgery and recovery, and pray that you may conceive another child to be brother of sister of your wonderful son.

Alma

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.