Surgery Tommorrow

Hi all.

Please say a little prayer for me. I’m going in for some surgery/medical testing tommorrow.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord, please grant St Gabriel successful surgery/medical testing tomorrow. Heal him in accordance with your holy and adorable will, and give him peace and strength. May he be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

St. Gabriel,
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He make His Face to shine upon you and give you peace.
May the Lord bless you,
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit +.
Amen.

**Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.**

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hi, St. Gabriel,

You, your doctors, the nurses and technicians are all in my prayers for your procedures tomorrow.

God loves you,
Don

Praying it all goes well for you.

Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for our friend St Gabriel, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and healing touch to be with her during this time of trial and challenge.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Thankyou all for your prayers. You are such a wonderful group of people!

I will be praying that God bless each one of you while I’m at the hospital.

Prayer before Surgery:

Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.

Praying hard for a successful surgery.

The surgery went well. They removed a polyp from my colon. I’ll find out in a couple of weeks whether or not it’s cancerous. Hopefully it’s not.

Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for our friend St Gabriel, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and healing touch to be with her during this time of trial and challenge.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

**Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.**

Loving God,

Amen.

Continuing prayers for good health …

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.