Surgery tomorrow; would like prayers

It’s just a minor, outpatient surgery, but it’s my first surgery experience, so I’m really nervous.

And, I know that people usually pray that the doctors won’t find anything…but really, it would be more helpful if they did…

Thanks!!!

May the Lord grant your prayer and hear our prayers in supprt of your surgery. May you get the outcome you are hoping for.

Amen.

Paul

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your healing and peace.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

You are in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art Thou among woman
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at
the hour of our death
Amen

Our Father, please be compassionate towards this natural anxiety regarding surgery. If anything is amiss, please ensure the effective treatment for healing. Please grant Trader Your peace. We ask copious blessings for Trader’s life. We make this prayer in the name of Your Son Jesus.

Prayers promised

Praying!

Praying for you.

God bless,
Ut

Prayers comin’ your way! Ave Maria, gratia plena…

Peace,

Gail

May Our Blessed Lord keep you safe and close to Him during your surgery and recovery.

May the Good Lord bless you and keep you close to him. Amen.

I prayed for you last night and today I am praying for your recovery.

Hey Trader - hope your surgery went okay and you’re up and running again, good as new. Still praying.

Peace,

Gail

I’m back!! (But still very sore, so this will be short.)

-surgery went very well, aside from it starting about 3 hours late, lol.

-results were bad, but pretty much what I expected, and they think it’s treatable. (Nothing life-threatening or anything like that, just a chronic problem.)

-Thank you all so much for the prayers and support!!!

And now I have another week to rest out here in Omaha before we start the long drive home. (Hopefully, I won’t be quite so sore by then.) :thumbsup:

Tiff, I will continue to keyou in my prayers, I hope you have a good recovery and good treatment, and God keep you close to Him, rested, and peaceful during this time!

Praying
grandma glor

Praying for your complete recovery!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.