Surviving a heart attack

I just want to let people know of a miracle that occured last Wednesday. I went to my family doctor with an intestinal illness and was examined. He immediately gave me an ekg with the news I was having a heart attack. I was sent by ambulance to the hospital not knowing if I was going to live another day. To make a long story short, I was told I would be ok. No heart attack occured. I just feel the strong need to publicly thank my Lord Jesus Christ for allowing me to continue living. I have a wonderful wife and 6 kids. I have alot to live for and I am extremely greatful to GOD for everything he has done for me.

thanks be to GOD :slight_smile:

Thanks be to God :slight_smile:

Amen. Amen. No heart attack.

May the experience help you on your faith journey and be a sign to all to show love to your family each and every day. No matter what’s going on in life - they must know it and we must show it - just in case.

Take care of yourself and God Bless.

Sacred Heart flourish among us.

God bless
Aaron

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.