Sweet CAF Member, Trishie. .

I never tire of reading your prayers. They are at once words to my soul and words from our Saviour God. . . . and for many others here, I’d imagine. :heart:

I hope you’re writing them down or copying them, so that they are never lost!

Yes, she is always there for everyone.

Thank you for your prayers, especially for the prayers for my little preemie, Joseph.:hug1:

Trishie is a true prayer warrior and I enjoy to see her post her prayers as well. Thank you, Tim

:hug1: thank you for all your prayers and posts Trishie! they’ve encouraged me many times! hugs God bless you!

Thank you so much for your kindness and encouragement.
It makes me realise once again what lovely people come to CAF.

It’s really lovely of you each, because one tries, but most of the time one doesn’t really know…even if one is actually being a nuisance. I’ve had complaints from two people in the time I’ve been in CAF. I feel some surprise in what you posted, though sometimes people say things. They did both later change their position, but it does cause one to feel tentative at times. Some of my prayers do already exist, Twosweet girls. Iof the prayers I post are from my journal, ’ a handful of wildflowers’. Sometimes when I’m praying for others, or there is a problem, I remember a particular prayer. The truth is that you posts are reassuring, because I guess we all sometimes need something like the following scripture. I have sometimes lately, so thank you very much.

I was thinking: ‘I have toiled in vain, I have exhausted myself for nothing.’
And all the while my cause was with God, my reward with my God
.” [Isaiah 49:3-4]

And this morning I opened my bible and the scripture my eyes fell on was Isaiah 54, 6-10regarding the love of God when really it feels like everything is endless struggle, in particular verses 6-7
"I did forsake you for a brief moment,
but with great love will I take you back."

And then your thread, Twosweetgirls, and your posts, Mary Gail, Tim, and Monica.
Actually, you have created an opportunity to share those Isaiah scriptures, which may reassure others too
Isaiah is a wonderful resource for encouragement, as with the following scriptures also

**“I have dispelled your faults like a cloud
your sins like a mist
Come back to me, for I have redeemed you.” **[Isaiah 44:22]
“No need to recall the past,
no need to think about what was before.
See I am doing a new deed,
even now, it comes to light; can you not see it?
Yes, I am making a road in the wilderness,
paths in the wild.”
[Isaiah 43:18-19]

**“For I, … your God,
I am holding you by the right hand;
I tell you, do not be afraid, I will help you.
Do not be afraid…poor worm…
the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer.” **[Isaiah 41:13-14]

“Listen to me…you who have been carried since birth,
whom I have carried since the time you were born.
In your old age, I shall still be the same,
when your hair is grey, I shall support you.
I have already done so, I have carried you’
I shall still support and deliver you
.” [Isaiah 46:3-4]

Maybe someone needed to hear those scriptures today.

But do you know what you have actually done by your thread and posts. You’ve actually shown how exquisitely beautiful and generous your own hearts and minds are.
Won’t it be delightful when we each meet in heaven!
Love, Trishie

On that particular track of reassuring scriptures, Ecclesiasticus also he some really helpful and inspiring texts

If you aspire to serve the Lord,
prepare yourself for an ordeal
Be sincere of heart, be steadfast,
and do not be alarmed when disaster comes.
Cling to Him and do not leave him,
so that you may be honoured at the end of your days.
Whatever happens to you, accept it,
and in the uncertainties of your humble state, be patient,
since gold is tested in the fire,
and chosen persons in the furnace of humiliation
Trust Him and He will uphold you,
follow a straight path and hope in Him.
You, who fear the Lord, wait for His mercy;
do not turn aside in case you fall.
You who fear the Lord, trust Him,
and you will not be baulked of your reward.
You who fear the Lord hope for good things,
for everlasting happiness and mercy…
For the Lord is compassionate and merciful…
Those who fear the Lord do not distain His words,
and those who love Him keep His ways…
Those who fear the Lord keep their hearts prepared
and humble themselves in His presence…
for as His majesty is, so too is His mercy.” [Ecclesiasticus.2, 1-9, 11, 15, 17-18]

“All the works of the Lord are good
and He will supply every want in due time.
You must not say, ‘This is worse than that’,
For everything will prove its value in due time.
So now, sing with all your heart and voice
And bless the name of the Lord.”
[Ecclesiasticus 39:12-35]

“Gladness of heart gives life…console your heart, chase sorrow far away: for sorrow has been the ruin of many…and worry brings premature old age.” [Ecclesiasticus 30 22-24]

Your kind words and Prayers mean a lot to me too Trishie. I have shared them with my family, friends, church, and so forth.

May God reward you,
goforgoal

God bless you, Trishie. I’ve also been a reader of your posts… and prayers.

I love your posts, Trishie :slight_smile: :). They are so full of warmth and kindness, all the time. Your heart is very gentle, that you come here and bless us regularly.

I’ve observed Trishie. She always prays for the intentions of a lot of people. If she was of my age, I would have had a crush on her, but, well, if…

Thank you for your wonderful words Trishie, they have helped me and I am sure they have helped others :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.