Synod of Zamosc

I don’t mean to stir up a hornet’s nest here, but I would like know know if there is a place on line where I can find the directives of this Synod.

I know it made a lot of ill-advised changes in Ruthenian and Ukrainian Catholic spiritual life and worship.

My interest is purely historical.

Thanks.

Bump.

(I too would like to get a hold of this information).

To my knowledge there is no decent English translation online. I have seen one I believe in the Analecta from Rome or perhaps it was a dissertation, I can’t recall now. The Ordo of the early 1940s compiled by Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky and now decreed mandatory by the UGCC Synod reversed the liturgical prescriptions of Zamosc such as no sponge or teplota.
FDRLB

I was doing research on the Synod myself and saw a post over at the Byzantine Forum that has a link to the text in Latin from Google Books:

books.google.co.uk/books?id=rmJBAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

I haven’t found an English text, however.

ralphslaurenoutlet.com/ Polo Ralph Lauren is regarded like a best producer of technique of lifestyle style products. For higher than 40 years, Ralph Lauren has supplied unquestionably practically nothing a complete great offer much less in comparison to most effective quality. Polo Eyewear captures a comparable signature sensibility. Cheap Polo Ralph LaurenThis assortment mixes classically emblematic shapes, for example the aviator, with refreshing concepts, for example our large Pony logo in vibrantcolors.Ralph Lauren ShirtsPolo Ralph Lauren has redefined American style. traditional and authentic, affordable Polo Ralph Lauren combines the time-honored aesthetic of East Coast Ivy League casual design and design with exact English refinement. often imitated but unquestionably not matched, Ralph Lauren outlet
Polo Ralph Lauren is regarded like a correct mark to the preppy lifestyle. The iconic polo participant logo is recognized all through the earth like a mark of heritage and authenticity. We certainly are a polo ralph lauren factory outlet store, affordable polo ralph lauren wholesale accessible and speediest free of worth transport worldwide. click here

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren outlet
Ralph Lauren Scarves

You can get the French Histoire des conciles d’après les documents originaux (1907)

and use Google Translate on the full text version. It at this link:

archive.org/details/histoiredesconci111hefele

Merci, beaucoup!

While it is not as extensive on Zamosc as the Latin text it is a very helpful volume. It also covers a lot more ground. Thanks for the link!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.