Syrian army says U.S.-led coalition jets bombed it in support of Islamic State

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syria’s army general command said warplanes from the U.S.-led coalition fighting against Islamic State bombed a Syrian army position at Jebel Tharda near Deir al-Zor airport at 5 p.m. (1400 GMT) on Saturday, state media reported.

The air strike killed Syrian soldiers who had been preparing for an attack against Islamic State, and was “conclusive evidence” that the U.S. and its allies support the jihadist group, the Syrian army said in a statement.

yahoo.com/news/syrian-army-says-u-led-coalition-jets-bombed-173922114.html

US admitting it now bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37398721

It's why I see the Russians as the guys in the white hats nowdays.

That’s. It. Maybe the Holy Father should call a Crusade. Knock out ISIS, rather than our govt’s game of political intrigue.

Russia calls emergency U.N. meeting reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN11N062

"We are reaching a really terrifying conclusion for the whole world: That the White House is defending Islamic State. Now there can be no doubts about that," the RIA Novosti news agency quoted Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova as saying.

I see the Ukrainian federalists in the Donbass as white hats in Ukraine. I see the little green men in Crimea as white hats.

wasn’t it an accident? why would U.S. support ISIS?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.