T.O.C.

Hi.
I am a convert to the Catholic faith. Some years before I became a Catholic I found myself drawn to Carmelite spirituality.
I put this to one side for many years, but now I have been praying and studying with the Third Order (Lay) Carmelites for about two years and feel that I need to take the next step in this particular path. So, Deo Volente, I shall be received into the Lay Carmelite Community in Birmingham (England) on July 16th (the day of Our Lady of Carmel).
I would welcome any comments, but most of all, dear friends in the faith, I covet your prayers.
Every Blessing
Keith

Praying hard for you.

Oh, congratulations!!! Many prayers for your happiness as you journey towards God. x

Prayers for your intention.

Welcome to Carmel, my brother. My prayers are with you.

Praying for your intentions.

May our Lady of Mount Carmel take you by the hand and lead you!

I have been a Lay Carmelite since 1975, and am so grateful for what I have received! It is a blessing to be with the community every month. Words can’t express my gratitude.

Dear Keith,

Praying for you in the kingdom of God.

God loves you,
Don

Congratulations. :slight_smile:
God has especially chosen you and you have taken a courageous step in answering His call.
I respect you and wish you every joy along your future path.
You have my prayers.
God bless you.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Many, many, many thanks to all of you.
And God Bless
Keith

St. Thérèse, beloved friend, you promised to spend your heaven doing good upon earth. We come before you in our need. We believe that you listen to us and approach God for and with us. You are love in the heart of the Church. You are love in the heart of God. Please accept these petitions, hopes, needs, and dreams I list below. Please present them to our Loving Father so that God may do what is best for us, for our loved ones, and for the fulfillment of God’s Kingdom. Continue your shower of roses in our lives. We ask you, dear friend, with bold confidence and loving surrender you taught us. We make this prayerful request in the name of Jesus and through the power of His Spirit: that Keith be blessed abundantly as he enters the Lay Carmelite Community. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Praying that the Lord may guide you and bless you with many graces.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.