Teaching your kids about chastity and modesty

I'm looking for advice and/or opinions on the series Sex Respect by Coleen Kelly Mast and the Theology of the Body, and any other programs people have used and find worthwhile. Several moms in my parish, myself included, are looking for a good program to use with our daughters and sons. I have heard these are both good, but Sex Respect is less focused on the moral teaching of the Church is this regard. Also, is there another program I haven't mentioned that is worth looking into?

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance,
AnnElizabeth

atgseries.com/

My daughter and I have been reading these books and they did have a show on EWTN, not sure its still on their schedule or not. But we’ve been enjoying the books together.

Thanks, I will check this out right away.

[quote="PatriceA, post:2, topic:212879"]
atgseries.com/

My daughter and I have been reading these books and they did have a show on EWTN, not sure its still on their schedule or not. But we've been enjoying the books together.

[/quote]

The series on EWTN was called The Pure Life. Here is the link that you can download the audio. There are 12 episodes there. Might do some digging around though he and his wife are very good about talking about chastity and why and the Church.

Hope this helps... Good Luck.

God Bless

Paul

[quote="Paul2274, post:4, topic:212879"]
The series on EWTN was called The Pure Life. Here is the link that you can download the audio. There are 12 episodes there. Might do some digging around though he and his wife are very good about talking about chastity and why and the Church.

Hope this helps... Good Luck.

God Bless

Paul

[/quote]

I was referring to a show called All Things Girls.
Actually this is the one I was referring to: ewtn.com/series/index.htm#

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.