Hi All ,although very late in this month ,i thought of posting this, for a long time as we are closing this month dedicated to the Holy souls in purgatory by the Catholic Church, hope we continue to pray for them each day,As Christmas is the season where many souls go to Heaven.
Purgatory is a place where souls go who die in grace in friendship with God but are still imperfectly purified. Purgatory is where “after death they undergo purification, so as to achieve the holiness necessary to enter the joy of heaven.” These souls are ensured eventual entrance into Heaven, once they are purified.
Souls in purgatory rely on the prayers of souls still on Earth to relieve some of their temporal suffering and speed their journey to Heaven, so be sure to take advantage of these days to pray for them by gaining indulgences for them.
1)Please comment on how can we help the souls in purgatory different ways ,methods
2) What are your experiences while praying for the souls in purgatory
3) Have you offered Holy Mass for friends relatives and others acquaintances
4) Have you heard of The Thirty Gregorian Masses or the Seraphim mass
5) power of the prayers of the Holy souls what they can do for us as the saints experienced
6) Do you remember they in your family prayers ,hope we continue to pray for them
7) Request for how we can spread this devotion and remove misconceptions about purgatory
I was inspired of the below books
The Power of the Holy Souls in Purgatory
by MAUREEN FLYNN | APRIL 16, 2015
day by day for holy souls in purgatoryI interviewed Susan Tassone about her new book that hit the top of not one, but three major charts! It is the Number One Best Seller at Our Sunday Visitor. It is EWTN’s Number One Best Selling book for 2014. Over 13,000 of these books have been sold already! I encourage you to buy a copy for yourself and buy some as gifts. It is a gift that keeps on giving!!