TEC - Teens Encounter Christ

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am asking that you please pray for the candidates and workers at an upcoming TEC weekend next month.

Some of you may not know what a TEC weekend is. “TEC” stands for “Teens Encounter Christ”. It is for second semester juniors through age 23. It’s a retreat weekend that lasts from a Saturday morning to a Monday evening, and it is such a wonderful experience. I made my first TEC this past March, and while I was unable to return as part of the team of workers this month, I am praying wholeheartedly for their encounter with Christ. It’s truly an amazing opportunity and thing to experience the profound love that God has for us!

So I am asking for prayers for those who have said “yes” to attending their first TEC next month, and also for those who said “yes” to returning to work as part of the team. It’s always a little scary at first, because they ask you to open up and pour yourself out, but after the three days are done, it’s tough to say goodbye. I know that I will cherish the weekend in my memory, and hope to make many more in the future.

Pray that God touches the hearts of all those involved!

Am praying for all the candidates, team,wheat crew, etc.

I made my first TEC in 1983! It made a profound difference in my life and in my faith and is a wonderful experience.

God bless you! :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Loving God,

We lift in prayer the intentions of our friend on behalf of this very important TEC retreat weekend. Lord, you are always present in our lives, but sometimes we find you in the deepest and most meaningful ways when we are with others in our interest groups, and you reveal yourself to us in the most amazing manner so that our lives are changed. We pray for all the participants in this TEC event and for all the facilitators and support people who assist with the weekend. We ask a special blessing for our friend abort73catholic as she cares enough about your people to prepare with intentions and prayer for the event. Lord, we also lift up other similar events around the world as your people deepen our appreciation for you and what it means to be your faithful and loving people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Lord, please bless all those who will be participating in the TEC retreat next month. Touch every person’s heart with your sweet arrows of peace and love and may everybody have the retreat of a lifetime. May there be many conversions and calls to the religious and the consecrated life; may hearts be warmed and healings take place; may new bonds of friendship be made and may the love found in each and every person’s heart grow stronger. May the whole place be totally filled with Your Holy Spirit and give glory to Your Holy and most Lovable Name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Gonna bump this thread because the TEC retreat is this weekend.

Thank you for all your prayers!

Our God, please flood Your blessing on everyone who is involved, and help them to carry the graces and insights they receive, into their lives.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Loving God,

We lift in prayer the intentions of our friend on behalf of this very important TEC retreat weekend. Lord, you are always present in our lives, but sometimes we find you in the deepest and most meaningful ways when we are with others in our interest groups, and you reveal yourself to us in the most amazing manner so that our lives are changed. We pray for all the participants in this TEC event and for all the facilitators and support people who assist with the weekend. We ask a special blessing for our friend abort73catholic as she cares enough about your people to prepare with intentions and prayer for the event. Lord, we also lift up other similar events around the world as your people deepen our appreciation for you and what it means to be your faithful and loving people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

I am praying!

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.