Tech Tips for Catholic Teens

Hey Guys,

I created a new blog and hope that some of you will find interest in it. I have titled it Tech Tip for Catholic Teens

www.catholictechtips.stblogs.com

If you want to help by linking the site to your own blog or homepage that would be awesome. And what would be really cool would be if some of the more techy people could become contributors. Let me know if you would be interested. My ideal goal would be to promote morality along with the tech tips.

Contact me and let me know if you are interested in being a contributor. I was told about a blog called Linux for Christians and thought it was a great idea, but since I know nothing about Linux, I thought how about a site for Catholic Teens that relates to them. By all means if someone wants to be a contributor and post about Linux that would be great too.

I’m hoping that this can be a neat resource for the average computer user as well as the hi-tech geek.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.