Teenager commits suicide

Please pray for the family of a pupil of mine who suffered from depression and committed suicide last weekend.Thanks

Will pray for the student and the family as well as their friends.

Lord please help the family and friends of this teenager to recover from the sadness and questions, and any guilt, resulting for this young person’s suicide.

Please have mercy on the teenager’s soul.

We ask You to bring support and help to anyone contemplating suicide.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil amen.

For faith for the family and friends:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

For hope of salvation and for the recovery of all involved:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

For christian charity amongst the friends and family and unity in their troubled times:

1.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
2.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
3.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
4.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
5.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
6.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
7.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
8.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
9.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
10.Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

My heart sank when I read this thread title. Praying.

+JMJTJ+

Lord, have mercy!
They will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I offer them my prayers.

As a teacher, this must be the hardest thing to handle as well…your own grief, and your pupils…please know that his soul is in the hands of the Lord…and our prayers join yours in accepting this very difficult situation. Know that God is with you in these very dark days.

I had a classmate commit suicide not too long ago, so I know how the students feel. I will keep this person in my prayers.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil, AMEN.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the lord is with thee,
blessed art thou amongst women,
and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death, AMEN.

So did mine. :frowning: Praying.

I’ll pray for him and his family.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

God bless them. Tonight I attended the 4th anniversary Mass for my nephew, an only child, who took his life.
May they Rest in the Peace and Love of God.

Cibi:gopray2:

Jesus and Mary protect the unborn, and bring them into the world to be greeted with love and care,
:amen:

Prayers on the way…Ave Maria, gratia plena…

Peace,

Gail

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him. May He Rest In Peace Amen
Grandma Glor

May his soul, and the souls of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Praying for him and for his friends and family. I’m sorry for your loss.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.