Temptation to commit suicide

Please pray for everyone who has suicial thoughts and is tempted to suicide. Thank you and God bless!

I pray for everyone who has mental or emotional issues that causes them to do desperate things in my Perpetual Novena to St. Dymphna. I will say a Hail Mary for them as well.

Praying…

May the Lord be with them in their unique preciousness and lead them to recognise and welcome all that He wishes to fulfil in and through their lives

Praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Heavenly Father please console all those with mental/emotional issues who have contemplated suicidal thoughts, in Jesus name, Amen

Please Lord grant strength to those that have temptation to commit suicide. I will pray for them on a daily basis.

God…There is so much dismay in our earthly lives today. These economic times have brought us much despair, unemployment, illnesses, and our plates are so full. Please, God, give comfort to those that are tempted to end their lives. Please God, lead them to You and surround them with love. Where there is hopelessness, please, God, give them hope. Amen

prayers for inner strength and courage in the face of adversity…

kate

Continued prayers for those affected. May God overpower them and flood them with HIS love. Amen

Praying very hard for them. I lost a nephew to suicide, it was devastating to our entire family!

God, the Father of Heaven . . . God, the Son, Redeemer of the world . . .
God, the Holy Spirit . . . Holy Trinity, One God . . . Jesus, Son of the living God . . .
Jesus, Splendor of the Father . . . Jesus, Brightness of eternal Light . . .
Jesus, King of Glory . . . Jesus, Sun of Justice . . . Jesus, Son of the Virgin Mary . . .
Jesus, Most Amiable . . . Jesus, Most Admirable . . . Jesus, the Mighty God . . .
Jesus, Father of the world to come . . . Jesus, Angel of Great Counsel . . .
Jesus, Most Powerful . . . Jesus, Most Patient . . . Jesus, Most Obedient . . .
Jesus, Meek and humble of Heart . . . Jesus, Lover of Chastity . . . Jesus, our Lover . . .
Jesus, God of Peace . . . Jesus, Author of Life . . . Jesus, Model of Virtues . . .
Jesus, Zealous for souls . . . Jesus, our God . . . Jesus, our Refuge . . .
Jesus, Father of the Poor . . . Jesus, Treasure of the Faithful . . . Jesus, Good Shepherd . . .
Jesus, True Light . . . Jesus, Eternal Wisdom . . . Jesus, Infinite Goodness . . .
Jesus, our Way and our Life . . . Jesus, Joy of the Angels . . . Jesus, King of the Patriarchs . . .
Jesus, Master of the Apostles . . . Jesus, Teacher of the Evangelists . . .
Jesus, Strength of Martyrs . . . Jesus, Light of Confessors . . . Jesus, Purity of Virgins . . .
Jesus, Crown of all Saints . . .

V/ Be merciful,
R/ spare us, O Jesus!
V/ Be merciful,
R/ graciously hear us, O Jesus!
Response for following petitions:
“Deliver us, O Jesus.”
[LEFT]From all evil . . . From all sin . . .
From your wrath . . . From the snares of the devil . . .
From the spirit of fornication . . . From everlasting death . . .
From the neglect of your inspirations . . .
Through the mystery of your holy Incarnation . . .
Through your Nativity . . . Through your Infancy . . .
Through your Most Divine Life . . . Through your Labors . . .
Through your Agony and Passion . . . Through your Cross and Sufferings . . Through your Death and Burial . . .
Through your Resurrection . . . Through your Ascension . . .
Through your Institution of the Most Holy Eucharist . . .
Through your Joys . . . Through your Glory . . .[/LEFT]

Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, R/ spare us, O Jesus!
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, R/ graciously hear us, O Jesus!
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, R/ have mercy on us, O Jesus!
Jesus hear us. R/ Jesus, graciously hear us.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

God bless us all!

Praying for this intention.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

This will be my thought of the day. I will be praying.

I am praying for anyone who has the feeling suicide is the only way out of their pain. I recently had a good friend committ suicide and no one knew she was depressed and in such pain.

This leaves loved ones with no closure and every emotion in the book.

I pray that people feeling such despair reach out family, friends their church and that the people they reach out to know where to lead and help this person in their time of need.

Amen

Prayers continuing for everyone with even a remote temptation to commit suicide. May God reach out to them through others so the despair will leave and love will flood their bodies…Continued prayers promised. Diane

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.