Tennessee, USA: Dollywood Employee Finds Burned Bible Page After the Raging Wildfire

In recent days a devastating fire of unprecedented size in Tennessee engulfed whole towns. The day after the fire hit, a worker, picking up rubble, was surprised to find a page from the Bible in the devastation, seared and torn. It says “O lord to thee will I cry: for the fire hath destroyed the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.”
“I was ghost white, and we just prayed. There was nothing else to do.” He put this on Facebook, and 50,000 saw it in the first four hours.
“I wanted to share this message because I think faith and hope are very powerful in a situation like this. There are hundreds of people that were displaced and have lost their homes…”"
see knoxnews.com/story/news/local/tennessee/2016/11/29/dollywood-employee-finds-burned-bible-page-after-wildfires/94630820/

I saw that and I thought it was really cool.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.