Teresa of Avila and Infant Jesus Devotion

My favorite saint whose name I shall be taking when I get confirmed next Easter is Saint Teresa of Avila. I know that she always carried with her a statue of the Infant Jesus when she would found new convents.

What I wanted to know is if anyone knows of any prayers, novena’s etc. to the Infant Jesus that was prayed by Saint Teresa in honor of Our Lord’s infancy? If you do can you post it please. I feel myself being brought closer to the Child Jesus and would love it if anyone can post a prayer to the Infant Jesus that was prayed by my favorite saint.

Thanks in advance and God bless. :slight_smile:

*TempleofTheSoul, * I realize this particular thread is 2-3 years old now. The questions you asked concerning of a Prayer, Novena, or so forth by St. Teresa of Avila to the Infant Child Jesus has sparked my curiosity as well.

The following links may be helpful and I do apologize if they are not.

Infant Jesus of Prague

pragjesu.info/en/

Prayers

pragjesu.info/en/prayers.htm

Meditations from Carmel

meditationsfromcarmel.com/content/teresa-jesus-and-th%C3%A9r%C3%A8se-and-child-jesus

History of the Infant Jesus of Prague

ewtn.com/library/christ/infhist.txt

Infant of Prague (from the Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart in Los Angeles)

carmelitesistersocd.com/Who/Infant.asp

Catholic Pamphlet -- Infant of Prague * Take note that it is a .pdf file

catholicpamphlets.net/pamphlets/The%20Miraculous%20Infant%20Jesus%20of%20Prague.pdf

St. Teresa of Avila, Pray for us. Amen.

Infant child of Prague, hear our Prayers. Amen.

“There is but one road which leads to God and that is prayer; if anyone shows you another, you are being deceived.”

Saint Teresa of Avila.

[quote="Nelka, post:3, topic:174767"]
"There is but one road which leads to God and that is prayer; if anyone shows you another, you are being deceived."

Saint Teresa of Avila.

[/quote]

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.