Terrified five-year-old boy has his eyes gouged out with spoon by his mother and five relatives in satanic ritual

A Mexican family has been jailed for gouging out the eyes of their five-year-old relative with a spoon during a satanic ritual to bring about the end of the world.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2750647/Terrified-five-year-old-boy-eyes-gouged-spoon-mother-five-relatives-satanic-ritual.html

:eek::(:mad:

The evils of satanism seems to be spreading faster than ever.

I agree. Let’s hope, pray, make Acts of Reparation, and practice the New Evangelization with even more fervor and hope that God will help us turn the tide.

I absolutely agree. There is just so much sadness and horror in the world. I can barely even handle reading the news anymore… This bottomless sadness, I don’t even know what to say.:gopray:

Praying to St. Michael the Archangel to protect all in this world from the rampant evil. Praying for the safety & well being of this child.

Horror!! Even my eyes hurt reading that. I do not want to imagine being in that kid’s position…the pain…desperation. …oh no, inhumane. Deliver us from evil, Lord.

I couldn’t agree more and I pray with everyone that we be delivered from Evil.

St Michael the Archangel defend us in battle.

Will be a horrible prison experience for them having abused a child as such; inmates put them at the bottom of the barrel.

Mary.

You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.

My people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places… Is. 32:18

Oh that poor child. My heart cries for him.

The title of this thread is too graphic. Perhaps it can be edited with a warning. Praying for the boy.

i think it’s safe to assume all those involved need professional help.

And prison for all the adults involved in this sick crime.

We must pray for this poor child.:frowning:

Even if criminally insane, these people are pure evil.

I’m still hoping that the story is not true.

Did anyone see. “Slum dog Millionaire”? They had a scene where the people on the street did that to a little boy so he could beg for them. Truly horrible. I hope these people didn’t get the idea from that movie.

I hope they get locked away so they won’t be around children ever again.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.