"Terrorists": What Late Term Abortionists Leroy Carhart and Warren Hern Call the Pro-Life Movement

By Alex Bush
June 19, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) – PBS recently conducted interviews with notorious late-term abortionists Leroy Carhart and Warren Hern, in which both men labeled the pro-life movement a “terrorist movement.”

“This is domestic terrorism, this is a terrorist movement,” said Hern.

“The anti-abortion people have no decency. They will stop at nothing,” Hern said. “They’ll hurt people that you love in order to hurt you and they do not believe that other people have the right to be left alone.”

Full article…

So, who has the higher death toll, the “terrorists” or the abortionists? :mad:

Pray for these horribly misguided abortionists!

“The good man out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil man out of his evil treasure brings forth evil.” (Mt 12:35)

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

I guess this is an example of how being involved in heinous acts of Sin corrupts one’s sense of morality – totally turned upside down!

My dh and I discuss the abortion issue from time to time; the real tragedy is that there can be no honest and open discussion! One side will undoubtedly start shouting or name-calling, and things would likely degenerate from there. I sure would like to see the AMA and other medical groups come out with more clout in the form of statements to politicians about the horrible pain, suffering and just unnecessary abortions, esp. past 12 weeks gestation.

Lor, Have Mercy!
Mimi

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.