Tertiary capuchin brothers / sisters of our lady of the sea

** Peace and Good!
During my working life as a secular franciscan brother, I dreamed to found a franciscan inspiration congregation, perhaps in order to be added to the Third Order Regular (TOR).
This congregation, male and female, would aim to assist fishing communities or other ones localized to the seaside.
The male brothers would have occuped with spiritual assistance, being priests, or beig lay would assume the required tasks, according to their lay state.
The sisters devote themselves would, in addition to the praise of God through the Liturgy of the Hours and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, teaching Sunday school, domestic work at parish priests homes and caring the churches and chapels.
This congregation would have as patroness Our Lady of the Sea, and in honor to Her the brothers and sisters would wear a navy blue habit, with its Franciscan cord with three knots, and the Seraphic Crown.
The brothers habit would be like the Capuchin one, except the color.
The sisters habit would be like the Poor Clares, except the color, too.
Both would walk barefoot inside the houses and temples, based on the customs of the people of the seaside, and going out to the street they would put on simple blue flip-flops.
The name of the congregation would be: CAPUCHIN TERTIARY BROTHERS OF OUR LADY OF THE SEA and CAPUCHIN TERTIARY SISTERS OF OUR LADY OF THE SEA.
Jesus, Mary and Francis be with you, bless you and keep you!
Br. Alberto Guimaraes OFS
Braga - Portugal

Br. Alberto Guimaraes SFO

Have you ever accomplished this community? I would be interested.

Peace and Good!
Unlikely, I didn’ t again reach to begin this foundation.
But I hope this holy project will be fulfilled!
Jesus, Mary, Francis and Clare be with you, bless you and keep you!
Br. Alberto Guimaraes OFS
Braga - Portugal

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.