test Wed!!

please pray that my daughter passes!

Loving God,
I ask that you may bless over fa1en's daughter in the way that you know her best. May she grow in faith, hope and charity. May she pass her test in accordance with your will. In Christ's name I pray. Amen.+
St. Gemma Galgani, pray for her!+

Hi OP,

May I ask in which subject is your daughter's test? Here is a link of patron saints according to specialty :)

americancatholic.org/features/saints/Patrons.aspx

I will send a prayer to St. Augustine. Also, advise your daughter to do a few deep-breathing excercises right before her test and to not second-guess herself on questions!!

Remembering your daughter in my daily prayers. God bless :)

thank you
the test is tomorrow morning

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Lord, please help fa1en's daughter on tomorrow's test. May she think clearly and quickly and pass with flying colors. Amen.

Thank you for praying with me. I prayed the Novena to the Infant of Prauge for this and another intention. However for the second intention I prayed the Novena for many days. DD passed her test and the other intention as well. This prayer of thanks I say:

Divine Infant Jesus, I know You love me and would never leave me. I thank You for Your close presence in my life.
Miraculous Infant, I believe in Your promise of peace, blessings, and freedom from want. I place every need and care in Your hands.
Lord Jesus, may I always trust in Your generous mercy and love. I want to honor and praise You now and forever. Amen

I had to keep telling myself that the Lord will help. I kept asking for interssession of St Jude. I hope I can have more faith so that I truly can always trust in His generous mercy and love.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.