testinonies of bearing good fruit

hi all,

bible says …

**It had been planted in good soil by abundant water so that it would produce branches, bear fruit and become a splendid vine.'Ezekiel 17:8

I invite all to share your testimony on how you were a witness for God and introduced a non believer to the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ

God bless you all for your witness.

Hi all,

I pray you are blessed by the following story

I was with a couple of friends as 3 teenagers were approaching us.

The Holy Spirit inspired us to greet them.
In our conversation, we asked them “Has anyone ever shared with you the good news?”

Their response was “what good news”

from that question … each one of these teenagers was focused on what we shared with them about the gospel and how God loves them and understands the challenges they are facing as teenagers.

by the end of our conversation they all expressed their belief in Jesus Christ who died for their sins and through His blood they are forgiven.

The tears of joy on one of the teens face was priceless

They all welcomed a prayer from us for God’s guidance and protection before they went on their way.

I will probably never meet these teenagers again this side of eternity, but I am sure looking forward to seeing them in heaven

God bless

mpjw2

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.